Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to your site. You will able to see how many visitors come to your site, where they come from and other useful data about the people who are visiting your site.
To add the service to your site please follow the steps below!
1. You will need to sign up for a Google Analytics account, click the 'Sign Up Now' button.
2. You will be asked to put in some details about yourself and your site.
3. You will need to put your SocialGO site's URL in, this is the most important part!
4. When you continue, you will be shown the code that you need to copy and paste into your SocialGO account
5. You need to paste the above code into your Site Builder under 'Setup' > 'Code Injection'. Remember to click 'Save Changes'
You will not be able to see anything relating to Google Analytics on your site as it works in the background. It will take around 24 hours for it to start processing your site data, you can log in to Google Analytics and assess it. You can read more about how to analyze your statistics in Google Analytics' help center here.